Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!



Hi everyone! Happy Valentine's Day!! As you can probably tell, my family and I are major hockey fans. Well, this post is no different. Bryan and I spent our Valentine's Day at the hockey game. We went to Murfreesboro to eat and then met my 2 cousins from Nashville at the hockey game. We had a wonderful time. We have to be 2 of the most loyal fans. We got demolished tonight, the score was 6 to 1, yes we lost. It was probably the worst game that I have seen them play. But, we stayed until the end. We still had a great time. Love to all! May God bless you!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

It looks like you guys had soo much fun!

Kirby Williams said...

Hey girl it was nice to meet you yesterday. It was fun hanging out. Hope you have a great week. Talk to you soon.