Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Brianna is 10yrs. old!!


It's really hard to believe that my baby girl is 10 yrs. old today! It seems just yesterday that I was dressing her is her cute dresses and hairbows. I promise, I probably changed her clothes 3x a day. All of her cute dresses,outfits and bows were so cute.

This was one of my favorite outfits when she was little. I thought it was so cute.

God has really blessed us with a beautiful daughter. She is growing up way to fast. She is wanting to do stuff herself these days. We went shopping yesterday and she just had to have her own buggy to shop and spend her birthday money. She was so cute with her own purse and buggy. She thought she was so grown up. But no matter how old she gets or thinks she is, she will always be my baby girl that I prayed to God for and he answered my prayer. He blessed me so much!!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Happy Belated Birthday Briana!! Kelly I love all the new post, beautiful work!
I hope you guys are having a great summer break, we so need to get togehter soon.
Hugs
Sheila